Saturday, September 19, 2009

More Funny CJ Expressions

CJ continues to crack us up with the things he's saying. Now he's getting crafty.

After I bought him battery-powered Hiro at Day Out With Thomas
CJ: Mama, can I get battery-powered Victor?
Me: CJ, I just got you battery-powered Hiro
CJ: But mama, can I get battery-powered Victor?
Me: CJ, can you focus on things you have, not things you don't have?
CJ: Mama, I am focusing on what I have, but I'm wondering if I can have battery-powered Victor.

Me: CJ, please turn off the TV in a few minutes.
CJ: Okay, but I want to watch some more.
Me: Okay, but I don't want you watching TV all day.
CJ: But mama, I'm not watching TV all day, just a few hours.

After his first day of school:
Me: CJ, how was school?
CJ: It was the best first day of school ever!

Me: CJ, what's your favorite food?
CJ: Sushi, of course.

While making a new train track layout:
Maki: CJ, I need another curve.
CJ: We don't have any more curves, sadly.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just discovered your blog and really enjoyed it! CJ is hillarious! You could write a comic book with the things he is saying.

We are slowly getting to the talking stage, X is starting to put sentences together and is having long conversations in his own language at dinner table.

R