Tuesday, December 8, 2009

More Funny CJ Expressions

CJ continues to make me laugh with all the things he says. The most recent are:

Mama: CJ, come over here so I can put lotion on you. (after a bath)
CJ: (starts jumping and dancing around)
Mama: CJ, what are you doing?
CJ: Giving you a challenge.
Mama: What? Why are you giving me a challenge? (barely able to suppress a laugh and trying to look stern)
CJ: Because you pressed the challenge button.

CJ: Mama, where did you go again?
Mama: Las Vegas
CJ: I know why it's called Las Vegas.
Mama: Why?
CJ: Coz it was Vegas and it was lost.

Before school carpool:
Mama: See you later, CJ. I love you.
CJ: I know that, mama. Why do you have to keep saying that?
Mama: So you won't forget that I love you.
CJ: Okay. Love you mom. Bye.

The next morning, after decorating our tree:
CJ: Mama, the tree still looks great. But the house is not perfect yet. The house is not done.
(Yep, we are indeed not done with the house.)

No comments: