Friday, January 1, 2010

More Funny CJ Expressions

The funny expressions continue. Here are the latest.

Me: CJ, what do you want for dinner? Chicken nuggets or crab stick?
CJ: Hmmm...., both really good ideas. Can I have both?

Me: CJ, have you ever been down this road before?
CJ: No, not at this point.

On the way to a friend's house for a playdate:
CJ: Mom, I have an idea, but I don't think it's a good one and I don't think you'll like it.
Me: What's the idea?
CJ: When we get to Joseph's house, instead of knocking or ringing the doorbell, I'll blow my whistle outside.
Me: I don't like that idea.
CJ: I told you it wasn't a good idea and I knew you wouldn't like it.

1 comment:

Dayna Bender said...

Under the topic of "I want both:"

I asked Jack if he wanted to sleep in mama's bed, or Jack's bed. Jack said - I want to sleep in both, but I only have one body.