Sunday, January 31, 2010

More Funny CJ Expressions

Here are some of the latest CJisms:

Me: CJ, I have bad news. Beckett and his family are moving to another neighborhood. But don't worry, they won't be far.
CJ: Oh no!
(pause)
CJ: Mom, is there more bad news?

Me: CJ, pack up a few toys to bring to your playdate.
CJ: Okay, can I bring all my take alongs, and some tracks, and some movies, and some books?
Me: No, CJ, you can bring just 3 take along trains.
CJ: (starts cramming his backpack with all kinds toys)
Me: CJ, you can't bring everything in the house to your playdate!
CJ: But mama, I'm not bringing everything in the house. I'm not bringing the cat, I'm not bringing my Trackmaster trains, I'm not bringing all my books.

CJ: Mama, I'm done with my pasta, can I have enari (tofu stuffed with rice)?
Me: No, you need to finish your pasta and then you can have enari.
CJ: But mama, I'm not hungry anymore, I just want enari.
Me: CJ, if you still want enari, then it means you're still hungry, so finish your pasta, then you can have enari.
CJ: But mama, I might get full if I finish the pasta.

CJ: Dada, I want to write on your whiteboard.
Maki: Okay. (gives him a whiteboard marker)
CJ proceeds to write: CJ + Kato = CJ Kato
Maki: Hey CJ, that's good math!

Me: CJ, have some cherries.
CJ: Have I had that before?
Me: Yes.
CJ: Did I like it?
Me: Yes.
CJ: Okay. (takes a bite and likes it.)

No comments: