Sunday, November 18, 2012

Where Are We Going in Japan?

This will be my fourth trip to Japan. For this trip, Maki and I decided to go south. We will visit Nara, Hiroshima and Tokyo. While down south, we are hoping to visit three sites that are in my 100 Man Made Treasures of Civilization book.

My mom, sisters, and Alex each own this book and we've been checking off items as we visit them. Alex has visited the most places at 64. My mom has viited 50 places, while I've only visited 24. If all goes as planned, I'll be able to check off:
While in Tokyo, I want to see the Imperial Palace, Akihabara (electric down), the Asakusa Ninja, and the Myth of Tomorrow mural at the Shibuya metro station.

Perhaps most importantly, we want to great food, starting with sushi of course, but also lots of ramen, soba, udon, unagi, and on and on and on.

No comments: