Sunday, July 13, 2008

Another Great Waterslide Party

CJ, Maki and I attended a birthday party for CJ's buddy, Chase.  Chase's mom and dad went out all out with a waterslide and moon bounce.  The kids were in heaven and CJ loved playing with Chase, Beckett and Peyton.

CJ has become more confident on the waterslide.  He is jumping onto the slide and is climbing really fast. CJ loves the waterslide and adores splashing in the water.  CJ and I are the water lovers in the family, unlike Maki, who I think was a cat in a former life.

Here's a video of CJ going down the slide facedown.  The quality of these videos is not terrific, but it is so convenient taking these little mpeg videos with my digital Sony camera.  Speaking of cameras, my Sony is over four years old and I think I'm due for a new one.  We got the camera right before CJ was born and I've taken over 16,000 photos and videos with it.  Talk about a workhorse camera.



No comments: