Thursday, February 7, 2008

No bubble bath

I am finally using the fancy jacuzzi tub in our master bathroom. On weekends when I have time, Maki lets me soak for an hour in hot, bubbly water. I think it's a leftover from our trip to Japan last November, when I rediscovered the joys of hot baths at the ryokan (Japanese inn) in Kyoto.

So here's my beef. I ran out of bubble bath last week and trooped over to Bed Bath & Beyond. It's a bath store, they have to have bubble bath, right? Well guess what? Bed Bath & Beyond does NOT carry bubble bath (I asked three salespeople). How is that even possible? No idea. They did have a bath pillow, which has made my baths even more relaxing, but no bubble bath.

For bubble bath, I had to go to Target. God bless Target, which even had several choices of bubble bath. I now favor the Aveeno bubble bath coz it's got fancy moisturizers.

No comments: