Saturday, August 23, 2008

There's No Internet Today

When we go on vacation, I like to be somewhat connected to the office, but not too much.  I want the ability to check e-mail and make calls via Skype, but I don't want to feel obligated to check e-mail every day, reply to e-mails, get proposals, yada, yada.

This trip to Costa Rica was perfect because we had Internet access during the beginning and latter parts of the trip, but no Internet access in the middle.  The Internet cafe at the El Establo Mount Hotel was without access the 4 days and 3 nights we were there.  I checked with the front desk several times, and the front desk person just kept saying, "sorry, there's no Internet."  Which led CJ to announce to Maki, "there's no Internet at all" and I managed to get it on video.  



No comments: