Saturday, November 6, 2010

Baby Comes Home

After a couple of days at the hospital, Maki, MJ and I went home.  I was antsy to be home and since all was well with MJ, we were released after a couple of nights at the hospital.

Our hospital stay, btw, was pretty good.  The food was much improved since CJ was born.  The doctors, nurses and nurses' aides were all very caring and helpful.  Poor Maki had to sleep on a fairly uncomfortable couch-that-converts-to-a-bed and the food in the cafeteria is not as good on the weekends (since I was induced on a Friday, our stay was over a weekend).  We had Marcus John with us in the room most of the time since I was able to nurse successfully and he was sleeping pretty well.

Around noon on Sunday, we were released.   It felt good to be home, to see CJ and my mom, to sleep in my own bed, to be all together.  CJ was thrilled to have as back home and he was even more thrilled to be a Big Brother.

CJ lovingly calls him Baby Brother


Mommy's Boys

The boys with Grandma

No comments: