Saturday, November 6, 2010

First Photos of Marcus John

2nd and 3rd childrewn (and so on and so forth) often complain that there are precious few photos of them as babies.

Being the mommy photographer that I am, Marcus John may be the only second child to have a lot of photos taken of him.  I just love taking photos of my family, I love sharing them, and I love looking at old photos.  So here are some of my favorite photos of Marcus John from his first few weeks.

 Marcus John's eyes were wide open within a day.

Love those baby yawns

Love this peaceful photo of sleeping Marcus John

This is MJ in the portable bassinet portion of his pack and play

Yaya Goring took MJ out for a walk when he was just a few days old.

Here is MJ sleeping in the Moses basket from Uncle Alex.
We keep the Moses basket in the family room so MJ has a
sleeping area where we spend most of our time.


Don't you love those cute little baby fingers?




Here is MJ in the little playmat from our friends Eve and Karl

No comments: