Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Reason I Got a Digital SLR

The other morning, Maki was holding MJ and making funny faces at him.  The morning light was perfect, MJ was smiling and laughing and I just knew I had to get some photos.

I asked Maki where the Lumix was and he said, "ooh, it's kinda complicated. The camera is in the bag in the cabinet and the battery is charging downstairs."

While this situation might have stopped most moms in their tracks, I was determined to get the candid shots that I saw unfolding before me.  I raced around, grabbed everything, put the camera on burst mode (which I had never done before) and started snapping.

Maki, MJ and the natural light all cooperated.  Here are some of the photos I took.  They're gorgeous!  And this is why I got a digital SLR!












No comments: